If you ask the right questions you get the right answers
The issue is when you work with many clients throughout the year it’s always the micro questions you ask
The questions that look at today, tomorrow, this week and this month
The end of the year is a good time to reflect on the big questions that will help you understand your clients dreams, goals and ambitions for the year ahead
Why not sit down with clients and ask them these – or simply send them this blog so they can answer them in their own time for you
I promise you asking these questions will strengthen your relationship with them
- What was your key business goal for 2018? And did you achieve it?
- Did you achieve everything else you want business wise for 2018?
- What has been your highlight of the year?
- Do you see 2019 as a big year for growth?
- What is the most important thing for your business in 2019?
- What are your business goals for the next year?
- Which new product / service launches do you have planned for 2019?
- Do you plan to take on any more staff in 2019?
- Are there any other changes in your business planned that we need to be aware of?
- Is there anything in 2019 that might pose a threat to your business (and how can we help you?)
- Which things do we do that you’d love to see us do more of?
- Is there anyone we can introduce you to that would help grow your business?
- Are there any of your clients / collaborators you feel we could help?
- Is there anything more we can do for you?
Please let us know how you get on
NEED HELP WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA?
Chat to us about Social Media Marketing for YOUR organisation , so we can better understand YOU and what will grow your organisation
We can only find out what is unique to your business by chatting with you
Please call Alex on 07806774279 or email email@example.com
Alex McCann is owner of Altrincham HQ – a social media management and training company based in Altrincham, Cheshire that has worked with 100s of local business developing their social media strategy. Alex has 350+ LinkedIn testimonials and is ranked number 1 for Social Media Marketing in the UK via independent customer reviews on Freeindex.