Twitter and Facebook Workshop – Altspace – Altrincham
Thursday 16th May – 1-5pm
31 Stamford Street
(on street paid parking or 3 minutes walk from Altrincham Tram / Train / Bus Station)
Alex McCann of Altrincham HQ has 275+ LinkedIn recommendations for Social Media Training
His career at Altrincham HQ has seen him work with the likes of the BBC, Manchester City, Manchester Arndale, The NHS, The Midland Hotel, Manchester University and many more
He has previously spoken at Eventcity Manchester, Lancashire County Cricket Ground, Birmingham NEC, Birmingham NIA and the Bridgewater Hall amongst others
Testimonials can be viewed here on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/amccann/
WHAT TO BRING?
A pen and paper for notes
£95 per person
* For every 2 places booked we’re giving a free place to a local charity or voluntary group
HOW TO BOOK
Email email@example.com to book your place and we’ll invoice your company
TELL US MORE ABOUT THE CHARITY SCHEME
We believe local charities can benefit from use of Twitter & Facebook
We love to give back to the community so for every 2 places booked we’re giving away a free place to a local charity
If booking 2 places yourself please let us know a local charity you wish to nominate
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR TWITTER / FACEBOOK TRAINING?
Social Media is an ever changing landscape with changes announced often by the day and new Social Media and online platforms being launched every month.
It can be hard to keep up with the what, where, why and how of Social Media whilst trying to run a business.
It’s still 2 of the most established platforms – Facebook & Twitter – that are hugely important for both B2B and B2C businesses
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
In this half-day Twitter / Facebook workshop, you will discover:
- How to build an audience on Twitter and Facebook
- How to convert followers and likes into customers
- How to develop a Social Media Strategy
- How to define your marketing message
- How to deliver messages with an emotional impact
- How to be more authentic on Social Media
- How to put engagement at the heart of twitter
- How to work with the Facebook algorithm
- How to get the right mix between Organic and Paid Social Media
- How to measure the success of social media campaign
- How to manage your social media in under 30 minutes a day
- Businesses are winning big using Social Media – it’s now time to win big yourself!!
WHO IS FOR?
Any person managing or directly involved in social media for a business
Front Of House Staff