What Difference Would 1 New Client A Week via Social Media Make To Your Business?
Think about this for a while – simply – what difference would 1 new client a week via Social Media make to your businesses bottom line?
It’s not a massive unrealistic goal – In fact it’s something the clients I work with achieve every week and more than often exceed by a mile – one client gets 80 new customers a month for example
So one new client each week, 52 weeks a year – what would it mean to your business?
* Web Designer – £500 a website x 52 = £26,000 on the bottom line
* Accountant – £200 for end of year self assessment x 52 = £10,400 on the bottom line
* IT Technician – £75 average job x 52 = £3900 on the bottom line
When you look at your clients average spend, the cumulative spend of winning 1 new client a week is not to be sniffed at!
So isn’t it worth developing a real social media strategy that
- Give your business the right 1st impression
- Delivers a consistently strong marketing messages
- Looks at your ROI for the time spend vs other forms of marketing
- Delivers New & Repeat Customers time and time again
Read About The Lifetime Value Of A Customer here – takes all of the above to the next level
If you want to chat about your Social Media Strategy and how it’s currently working for you – call us on 07806 774279 or email email@example.com
“With over 12 years experience of Social Media and 17 years experience of online marketing in other companies, clients come to myself when they want a veteran rather than a rookie” Alex McCann