Sorry folks – i’m going to do what one of my networking pals described as a willy waggling blog!!!
Really proud to say November 2012 was our best month to date …and although we are set for a fantastic December like many we acknowledge that from around the 17th December onwards most B2B businesses are on wind down. I’m not embarrassed to say the week before Xmas will be catch up with friends and family time after many months this year where I’ve worked weekends due to demand
So with all the success in the air I thought i’d share with you what this month has entailed to show the variety of what is involved for a Social Media Manager / Trainer
- Took on a new Social Media Management client for a product launch – traffic to the website went up 411% via a month long twitter campaign
- Launched a new children’s menu and take away offer for a local restaurant over the month – the latter has been extended due to overwhelming success
- Twitter / Linkedin Training with a Renewable Energy company in the North West – they handled the project for the largest Solar Farm in the UK
- Worked with a chartered marketer who’d set up their own catering business in Swinton a few years ago – we helped to refine their linkedin profile in line with current role and also go through the finer elements of twitter
- Spent half a days training with a local beauty business on their twitter strategy for winning local business – the business had been on twitter for over year but had struggled with time management and a consistent marketing message
- Launched Xmas additions for a local food based business in Altrincham which saw re-engagement with long term customers
- Established a strategy for a outside caterer who wanted to establish the message they were “a chef, not a baker” – worked on the USP as part of twitter strategy
- Raised £450 for The Christie as part of the MUFC Foundation Santa Run – all of which was raised via online connections
As well as the new stories we also consistently kept up with long term campaigns such as the local business that accounts 40 of their retail business down to twitter
Altrincham HQ work with a wide variety of businesses on their Social Media Management and Training – we’d love to help your business!!!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07806 774279
“With over 12 years experience of Social Media and 17 years experience of online marketing in other companies, clients come to myself when they want a veteran rather than a rookie” Alex McCann