Instagram Training – Manchester
Instagram Training – Manchester
Instagram – it’s just posting random pictures and videos isn’t it?
Instagram is the fastest growing Social Network and if you think it’s just for Influencers you’re wrong
It’s become the go to place to tell your story visually, connect with your audience on a personal level via a powerful narrative and actually sell
IS INSTAGRAM FOR YOU?
Do you have a youth brand / audience?
Is your product / service visually exciting?
Do you have a story?
Do you have a personal brand or staff?
If you can answer yes to any of these you need to speak to us
And don’t just think Instagram is for B2C – it can work for B2B if you have the right strategy
THE STATS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Instagram has more active monthly users than Twitter – think about that for a while
- 1 billion- Monthly Active Users
- 800 million daily active users
- 64% of users are aged between 18-34
- 80% of instagram users follow a business account
- 30% of instagram users bought something they discovered on Instagram
- Instagram has the highest engagement rate compared to other Social Media platforms
INSTAGRAM LOCAL UK STATS
Hyper local instagram searches are extremely relevant with local cities / towns attracting huge number of uploads
#manchester 14,181,465 posts
#liverpool 12,295,998 posts
#cheshire 1,994,828 posts
#stockport 391,399 posts
#altrincham 276,314 posts
#Wilmslow 238,363 posts
#knutsford 193,658 posts
DEMOGRAPHICS / POPULAR INDUSTRIES
* 13-34 is the prime demographic (With younger teenagers also being prolific)
Popular industries using instagram inc.
* Youth Brands
* Food / Restaurants
* Tattoo Parlours / Artists
Our Instagram Training Session covers the following..
- Instagram Introduction
- Instagram Basics – Profile Set up, Optimisation and linking it with your current Social Media channels
- Content Strategy – Why, What, How, When – Developing Your Full Instagram Image and Video Strategy so it’s effective, targeted and manageable
- Image Creation – The success of your instagram campaign will rely on the creativity and quality of the images. We take a look at the free tools available to enhance your images as well as create brand new images from the ground up
- Image Curation / Social Strategy – How to crowd source images for instagram and be a curator of found / user generated content
- Scheduling Your Instagram Posts From Your Desktop – Did you know you can do this? Not many do – we’ll teach you!
- Online Management – Looking at tools to manage Instagram from your desktop as well as setting KPIs to measure performance
- Engagement – the secret ingredient of Instagram success – why you shouldn’t just post and go
- Instagram Stories – How to humanise your brand via Instagram stories
“Alex was contracted to deliver training on the use of Instagram and a business solution for its integration into the marketing and communications strategy for the shopping centre.
He was very knowledgeable and had researched the shopping centre, its audience and the potential retail partners as well as ideas for future campaigns.
This has given us the encouragement to drive forward our social media strategy” Richard Paxton, The Galleries Wigan
For more info or to book a Training Session please contact
email@example.com or call 07806 774279
If you’re not ready for Social Media Training – but maybe interested in the future – please join our mailing list here http://eepurl.com/daPeI
Alex McCann is owner of Altrincham HQ – a social media company based in Altrincham, Cheshire, but is known nationally, has 440+ Linkedin testimonials and is ranked number 1 for Social Media Marketing in the UK via independent customer reviews on Freeindex.
Alex works with businesses on all aspects of Social Media including Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and blogging for business success